1st Phorm’s Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Review:

 

1st Phorm’s Micronized Creatine Monohydrate


“Micronized Creatine Monohydrate will increase strength and power, enhance endurance, flood your muscles with energy, promote nutrient uptake, and hydrate muscle tissue, and improve overall sports performance.”


  • Benefits of Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
  • Increased endurance
  • Increased power
  • Increased Strength
  • Zero upset stomach or bloat

How to take 1st Phorm’s Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

I take 10 grams total of micronized creatine monohydrate per day. I take 5 grams in the morning with my meal replacement protein shake and then take another 5 grams with my pre workout. I have tried taking the servings at all different times of the day including pre workout and with my post workout stack and found that it did not make a difference. In fact recent studies have shown that creatine has to build up in the muscle tissue over a time period. Therefore it does not make a difference when you take it as long as you take it consistently.


I have taken 1st Phorm’s micronized creatine monohydrate for as little as 4 weeks and as long as 16 weeks. I would recommend taking creatine monohydrate for a minimum of 8 weeks. I noticed the most increase in my strength, endurance and power with 1st Phorm’s micronized creatine monohydrate after the 4 week mark.


You want to make sure to drink plenty of water while taking 1st Phorm’s micronized creatine monohydrate. I had a minimum of 128 ounces (one gallon) of water and had closer to 200 ounces on days that I was overly active.


Do you need a loading phase for Micronized Creatine Monohydrate?


I have tried the “loading phase” that everyone talks about with creatine. I took 20 grams a day and split it into 4 servings (5 grams per serving). I did this for 5 days and then dropped down to 10 grams per day for the remainder of time. I did not notice a difference and prefer to take 10 grams of micronized creatine monohydrate per day over the entire length of time. Consuming two 5 gram servings of creatine was a lot easier to be consistent with than consuming four 5 gram servings each day.

My experience with Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

I love the purity and effectiveness of 1st Phorm’s micronized creatine monohydrate. I did not have any negative side effects. I have taken other forms of creatine in the past and they actually made me feel drowsy and upset my stomach. Turns out the reasoning for this was that they were not micronized or pure. My stomach was struggling to digest them which gave me that sick feeling.

My results with Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

I began to notice results from 1st Phorm’s Micronized Creatine Monohydrate after two weeks. The biggest increase in my strength, endurance and power came after four weeks of using creatine. My bench press, deadlift and squat went up a significant amount along with all of my isolation work like chest flyes and dumbbell curls. When my strength went up, I noticed my muscles grew and began to look more round and full.

Conclusion


I will include 1st Phorms’s micronized creatine monohydrate in my strength and hypertrophy training multiple times per year! It is the cheapest but possibly the most effective supplement that I have ever used in terms of muscular strength, muscular growth, muscular endurance, and muscular power! You can not get a more effect supplement for your money.


For more info on Creatine monohydrate you read my write up where I talk more about the history an science behind Creatine by clicking here.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form